The Circle of Ceridwen Saga Tour 2023 - September Tour
We have 30 spaces available. We understand interest is high, and to make the selection process as fair as possible enrollment will be on a first come, first serve basis.
We will be accepting deposits via credit card of 5,000 SEK (approximately US $500) beginning November 4th 2022. If more than 30 deposits are received, an alternates list will be created. A secondary payment of 5,000 SEK (approximately US $500) will be due February 2023. Final payment will be due June 1st, 2023, about 90 days before the commencement of the Saga Tour.
This will be the second Saga Tour of Gotland I’ll lead. An unforgettable seven nights here on my adopted home of Gotland, where Ceridwen and Sidroc’s world will come alive for you.
Our adventure includes:
- Transfer to and from Visby Airport to Hotel S:t Clemens.
- Seven nights at the Hotel S:t Clemens in the heart of Visby. Every room of this 30 room hotel has a private bathroom. Breakfast included each morning.
- Welcome reception Friday, September 1st, arrival day.
- Three days of guided bus excursions with our professional guide and me, with lunch each day and museum entries included. See Tour Announcement for full itinerary.
- We’ll also tour the extraordinary collection of the Gotland Museum, which houses so many of the picture stones the island is famous for.
- To wind it all up, a Medieval “Farewell” Feast on Thursday night, September 7th in a fabulous medieval cellar restaurant.
- On September 8h, transfer back to Visby Airport for your flight home.
Tour cost, including airport transfers, seven nights at the hotel with breakfast, all bus excursions, museum entries, and lunch on excursion days, Welcome Reception, and Farewell Medieval Feast is 42.255 SEK per person sharing double occupancy, and 47.495 SEK single occupancy. This includes VAT (value added tax) of 25%.
We have 30 spaces available. “Enrollment is first come, first served”. We will be accepting deposits via credit card of 5,000 SEK (approximately US $500) beginning August 1st 2022. A secondary payment of 5,000 SEK (approximately US $500) will be due February 2023. Final payment will be due May 18, 2023, 90 days before the commencement of the Saga Tour.
See the Cancellation Policy below.
Questions? Write me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to a wonderful week with you!
REGISTRATION FORM AND DEPOSIT PAYMENT
Click the link above…
Once deposit is paid you will be allocated a place/places on the tour unless the total amount of registrations exceeds 30 people. In that case a lottery will determine if you have a place, and should you be unlucky the full deposit will be refunded.
We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation.
There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the package.
We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in the tour. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to email@example.com. When written notification has been received by Creative Gotland a fee of SEK 500 will be levied to cover administration costs. (This fee is not applicable to deposits refunded due to not getting a space on the tour).
If you choose to cancel within 90 days before the start of the tour, no refunds will be granted.